Work For Us
As part of a growing team, you will receive a competitive rate of pay, pension, staff benefit scheme and performance related bonuses.
Mobile Response Officer (Employed)
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Mobile Response Officer is part of a dedicated team who are responsible for delivering a first class service to our clients Within the Greater London Region. Full Key Holding and Route Training will be provided for successful candidates.
Typical Duties Will Include:
- Mobile Patrols, Lock, Unlocks, & Vacant Property Inspections.
- Emergency Alarm Response to Assigned Properties;
- Shifts vary between 8 & 12hr shifts, which will be a mix of week, weekend, day and night shifts; Part Time Positions Also Available.
- Response Officers may be assigned other duties, in addition to, or in lieu of those described above, as required by the Company
To Apply Applicants Will Need:
- Full UK CAR driving licence required
- SIA (Security or Door Supervisor) License essential; Key holding Training Will be provided to successful applicants
- Previous driving experience in a similar Role and Good Knowledge of London preferred, not essential.
- Checkable work or Educational history for the last 5 years.
Successful Applicants Will Have:
- Excellent communication skills; Written and Oral
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and a thorough approach;
- Flexibility in relation to work patterns and forward thinking with a can do/will do attitude;
- The ability to work well under pressure.
All Applicants must be able to provide the necessary documentation when attending an interview please see attached “Required Documentation”
All positions are offered on an, Employed, basis we do not offer Self Employed positions.
Apply by completing the web enquiry form below: