Ensuring our business is undertaken in a way that is ethically responsible, safe and in line with the company’s values and standards is essential. Since the company was founded in 2018, our ethos has remained the same ‘fairness and respect’. These values are shared among all 118 Security employees and are reflected in everything we do.
Everything we do is based around our core values. These put people – whether they are colleagues, security officers or members of the public – at the heart of what we do.
To enhance mission performance and achieve our shared goals, we are committed to promoting a culture founded on these core values:
- Accuracy – We are committed to accurate, context-sensitive interpretation and application of agreements, standards, policies, and regulations.
- Accountability – We honour our commitments and protect the confidentiality of information
- Availability – We are available to provide timely guidance and feedback, and we assure the right information is available to the right person(s) at the right time
- Integrity – We conduct ourselves in an honest, trustworthy, and ethical manner at all times
- Respect – We respect and care for others
- Openness – We share ideas and information across organisational boundaries. We listen to our customers and collaborate with them to find the best possible solution
Equal Opportunities and Equality and Diversity
118 Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer. 118 Security does not discriminate because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
All members of 118 Security Condemn all forms of discrimination. 118 Security is committed to ensuring that we continue to be an Equal Opportunities employer and is dedicated to a programme of action to ensure this is fully effective.
For more information on our Equal Opportunities or Equality and Diversity values, please refer to our policies below.